2012 DIRTcar Summit Racing Equipment Modified Nationals
Facts & Figures
– 29 events in 32 days throughout the Midwest.
– A total of 5,123 miles from track-to-track over the duration of the tour. Average overnight trip each night is 183 miles, 3 hrs.
– Covering 8 states from Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, & Wisconsin.
– Second consecutive year of the DIRTcar Summit Racing Equipment Modified Nationals.
– Mike Harrison won inaugural series championship in 2011
– Events will be conducted under 2012 DIRTcar General Rules and Specifications Rulebook.
– NEW for 2012: More contingency sponsors awarding cash for decal placements.